Module “Blog” allows user administrate blog posts and comments. Module includes two parts: “Posts” and “Comments”. Post is added by user. Comment is added by user or visitor and is a reply to post.
By adding post user can:
- choose page (where the post will be uploaded to);
- insert the name of the post;
- insert tags. Tag is a word that describes the theme and content of the post. One post may have several tags. Tags should be separated by semicolons;
- insert text;
- choose if the comments are allowed or forbidden to this post;
- choose the date of the post. Post will be published immediately, but you can set the different date from the current date.
In the list of posts it’s possible to filter posts by the pages and publishing date (month and year).
Action form under the list allows to delete posts.
Comments can be added by the visitors on the website. User can also add comments in CMS. By adding comment user can:
- choose post (where the comment will be uploaded to);
- insert the name of comment;
- insert e-mail;
- insert text.
In the list of comments it’s possible to filter them by the posts.
Action form under the list allows to delete comments.