Module “Events” allows user administrate events and comments. Module includes two parts: “Events” and “Registrations”.
By adding event user can:
- choose page, where the event’ll be uploaded to;
- choose if it’s possible to register for this event;
- choose the date of the event;
- insert the name of the event;
- insert the description of the event.
In the list of events it’s possible to filter them by pages and occurrense – if the event already took place or not yet.
Action form under the list allows to delete and copy events.
Registrations can be made by the visitors on the website. If in the data of event it’s marked that registrations are allowed there’ll be a link “Register” on the website next to the event. It allows visitor to register for the event: insert name, e-mail, phone and message that has already inserted “I wish to register for the X event” by default, where instead of “X” there will be the name of the event automatically. User can add registrations also in CMS. By adding registration user can:
- choose event, under which the registration will be added to;
- insert name;
- insert e-mail;
- insert phone;
- insert text.
In the list of registrations it’s possible to filter them by pages and events.
Action form under the list allows to delete registrations.