Module “News” allows user to administrate the news. By adding news user can:
- choose the page (where the news will be uploaded to);
- choose the validation dates. On the “Date from” day the news will be automatically published on the website among active news and on the “Date to” day news will be sent to archive. By default the news is active for 7 days and the “Date from” is the current day;
- insert title of the news;
- insert news text;
- choose the date of the news. This date will be displayed on the website as the date of news and it will be in archive marked by this date. By default the date of the news is the current day;
- upload up to 4 photos with names. The size and format (landscape or portrait) are not important, but it’s recommended to upload pictures not bigger than 2-3MB as uploading may take some time;
- upload video. Video must be in FLV format.
In the list of news it’s possible to filter them by pages and date (month and year).
Action form under the list allows to delete and copy news.