Although text can be added to the page in the module “Structure”, in some cases it’s useful to add content using module “Texts” because it has some additional functions. By adding text user can:
- choose the page (where the text will be uploaded to);
- choose if this text created a list. As it’s possible to add several texts to one page, you can create a list of those texts on the page. By choosing “Yes” in the “List” drop-down menu the system creates on the top part of the page links that take visitor to the particular texts;
- choose if this text has a title on the page. The title is taken from the “Name” field;
- insert name;
- insert text;
- upload up to 4 photos with names. The size and format (landscape or portrait) are not important, but it’s recommended to upload pictures not bigger than 2-3MB as uploading may take some time;
- upload video. Video must be in FLV format.
In the list of texts it’s possible to filter them by pages.
Action form under the list allows to delete, copy and change the order of texts.